Taking small local businesses from offline to online is one way to create income and build your online business.
Obviously, they either don’t understand the value of taking their offline business online or they think it’s going to be too hard and technical for them. It’s up to you to show them why they need a blog or website and alleviate their fears. With WordPress, that’s easy to do. Let’s talk about some of the reasons your potential offline to online clients should hire you to build their WordPress blogs and websites.
- To get and keep their business in front of potential customers.
- Most people use the yellow pages very rarely these days and competition is fierce. So, a blog or website could be the only way to be found by those using smart phones, computers and iPads and unless their customers live under a rock…
- If they are not on the Internet, they are losing a huge chunk of business and their competitors are finding it!
2. This is a great way to showcase their products and services to a broader audience.
- By showcasing what they have to offer online, they are opening up their business to a whole new huge potential customer base
- Get people talking about their business. Brand marketing has never been as easy as it is online through social media. It’s the modern day version of talking to your neighbors over the backyard fence.
- Not only will this allow them to gather new prospects, it will give them an avenue to contact existing clients on a regular basis other than hoping they walk into their business occasionally
- They will be able to market to this new list of customers over and over again via email marketing
These are just a few reasons why local businesses need you to help them take them from offline to online. There are many more. You understand why all brick and mortar businesses that want to grow and become or stay successful need to have a blog or website, but you might have to educate some business owners and make it easier for them to take their business from offline to online with WordPress and create some cash flow for yourself at the same time.
Thanks for reading. What are some of the other reasons for taking businesses offline to online? Are you doing this an an income stream and if so please share your tips with us in the comments. Don’t forget to share this on Facebook and Twitter, too.
With love and blessings,
We use the yellow pages very rarely these days. A blog or website could be the only way your customers find you.
Social media is the modern day version of talking to your neighbors over the backyard fence.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Never Miss A Thing!
Subscribe to get interesting stuff and weekly updates from Celene for a healthier and happier home and family.