ATTENTION: WordPress users looking for a better way to control the content of posts and pages….
“Now You Can Easily Create Limited-Time Offers and Time-Sensitive Content all From Within the Familiar WordPress Dashboard!”
You’ll never forget to update an offer page again….
Here’s a tried-and-true marketing “trick” you’re sure to have used – the limited-time offer. You know how it works…you put your product or service on sale until Sunday, or the end of the week, or the end of the month, and more people buy.
That’s great for your sales, but it also means a lot more upkeep for you. Not only do you have to create the coupon or special offer and promote it, but you also have to remember to remove the deal when its done.
And let’s face it – taking down a special offer is the last thing on your mind – you’re too busy planning the next!
“Isn’t That What the WordPress Post Scheduler Does?”
Unfortunately, no. While the post scheduler is great if you want to go on vacation and have it appear as if your blog is occupied, it doesn’t offer the level of control you need to edit the content of the page.
The post scheduler works only to publish a post. It doesn’t…
- Turn sections of the page “on” to announce a sale or special offer.
- Turn other sections of the page “off” when the sale is done.
- Or even UNpublish the entire post.
All it does is publish on a specific date. Useful in some situations, maybe, but certainly not the level of control that the Expired Content Plugin provides.
“Why Can’t I Just Mark My Calendar?”
Over the years, you’ve probably found a workaround for the issue of updating content on your site. You set a reminder in your Google calendar, make a note in your planner, or even hire a virtual assistant to keep track and make the appropriate updates.
But all of these systems can and do fail for one reason: Human error.
Ever forgot to check your calendar? Accidentally deleted a reminder? And if you entrust important updates to someone else? Well, then you’re relying on him or her not to make a mistake.
Automating Systems is the Key to Business Success
As a smart business owner, you know that well-planned systems are what keep your business running smoothly. Even more, if you can automate those systems, you can walk away from your office and know the work is getting done – without any need for reminders or extra support staff.
And the Expiring Content Plugin makes automating your WordPress content super easy, with…
- An easy-to-install plugin that works right in your dashboard.
- The ability to turn any content block on based on the date you choose.
- The ability to turn any content block off after a specific date.
- A simple interface anyone can use – even if you’re not the least bit technical.
- Works equally well for text, photos, buy buttons, video, and even sign-up forms – any content you can place inside a WordPress post or page can be scheduled independently of the post itself.
You see, unlike the post scheduler built into WordPress, this plugin works only on pieces of the post – which means you can automatically schedule buy buttons and other calls to action to exactly match your promotions.
Imagine What this Powerful Tool Can Do for Your Business
How many times have you written a blog post about a special event or sale you know your readers will want to know about? You always worry that people will find the post long after the event is over (and the do), and be left wondering what happened to the deal.
You can use the Expiring Content Plugin to…
- Manage “lessons” for members who rely on your training to learn valuable business skills.
- Create a limited-time opt-in offer.
- Create a “fast action bonus” with an expiration date – after that date, the bonus disappears.
- Create a sale page in which the price increases at pre-defined intervals to encourage visitors to take action now!
- Set up a fun quiz for your visitors in which every day reveals another clue.
- …or in any other situation where you need to add content on a specific day and don’t want to worry about missing a deadline!
No Expensive Membership Script Required
Until now, the only way to have this level of control over your content was to install a pricey membership plugin – and then pay someone to manage it, because let’s face it, those things can be tricky to deal with.
But with the Expiring Content Plugin, you can precisely control the delivery of content on a post-by-post basis, without the complication or expense of a membership plugin.
And of course, all of this is covered by my…
See how easy it is to create (and manage!) limited-time offers and date-specific content on your WordPress powered website. Download a copy of the new Expiring Content Plugin today.
To Your Success,
P.S. I love WordPress, and can’t even imagine going back to the old-fashioned way of building websites. But it is lacking in this one way – now you can easily incorporate these professional touches, and have the site you’ve always dreamed of – without hiring an expensive designer or spending hours learning CSS.
P.P.S. Don’t forget about the 30-day guarantee. If you don’t find this plugin to be helpful in building professional-quality sales pages, simply let me know, and I’ll refund your purchase. Click here to try it out risk free today.
Copyright © Celene Harrelson – All Rights Reserved