One of the most important things that you can do for your Internet marketing business is to include article marketing strategies. Unfortunately I didn’t understand this, which cost me dearly. In the beginning I felt that I wasn’t a writer, I really had no desire to become one, therefore why bother. I have since had an epiphany.
[tbpquotable]Article marketing should be a cornerstone of your marketing strategy[/tbpquotable]. At first I didn’t understand this. But now I realize that the articles I write are far-reaching, like the ripple effect when a pebble is thrown in a pond.
One of the major benefits of article marketing is the ability to re-purpose those articles into many other forms of content.
Here are 10 different ways you can re-purpose your articles:
1. First, publish your article as a blog post. Then after the search engines have indexed it, publish it as an article in the article directories.
2. Read and record your article as an audio podcast.
3. Make a video from your article.
4. Group several articles together and create a short report to give away or sell.
5. Combine several articles together and create an e-book.
6. Create a Squidoo lens with your article.
7. Create products from your articles.
8. Create a webinar.
9. Create a teleseminar.
10. You can create an autoresponder series from your articles.
These are just a few ideas. As you can see, re-purposing your articles creates an unlimited supply of content and can be used in so many ways. Re-purposing your articles is just one of the many benefits you’ll receive from your article marketing efforts.
- The traffic it brings from your articles resource box
- The list building from the opt in page URL in the resource box
- The search engine love that you receive
- The organic traffic from search engines
- The credibility factor
- The authority factor
- And the expert status it will establish for you.
Your articles will continue to send traffic to your site, sales pages and opt-in pages for many years to come. So, I ask you – why wouldn’t article marketing be a cornerstone in your business marketing plan?
I’d love to hear your views! Please leave a comment below and share this article on social media too.
Image: luigi diamanti / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Never Miss A Thing!
Subscribe to get interesting stuff and weekly updates from Celene for a healthier and happier home and family.