I almost forgot to tell you that MyNams featured me on the front page of their website earlier this week! It was such an honor. Go here to take a look.
A year ago, I was just getting to know some of the people at NAMS and had no idea the affect it would have on my business. It’s been huge.
Here are just a few of the ways MyNams has changed the face of my business so far…
- I’ve learned so much – The training from big name experts that I have access to as a member is phenomenal!
- The forum is very active – I’ve gotten to know so many people by using it. If I have a question and need a quick answer, I go there. My client base has grown by answering questions asked by others.
- Expert status has grown – by posting on my community blog there and by answering questions in the forum others that didn’t know who I was, now look to me as an expert.
- Trusted authority – because I’ve gotten to know so many top notch experts, if I don’t have the answer for my clients, I can get it for them. Because I now know so many people and have the inside scoop into what they offer and what others are saying about them, I can make solid recommendations that will help my clients.
- Personal Blog – my traffic has increased significantly since becoming a member and posting on my member blog. I get lots of readers to my blog from MyNams. I’ve had about 500 more visitors to my blog this week alone since being featured on the home page of the site.
- SEO on steroids – By putting an excerpt of my blog posts (from TheHappypreneyur) on my member blog and then putting a link back to the original post with the “read more…” tag, because of MyNams excellent Alexa ranking, it’s a huge back link for me!
- Affiliate commissions – There are tons of easy opportunities to make affiliate sales for NAMS. Theh folks at MyNams are always coming up with fun and clever ways to help us make more money.
- JV Partnerships – I have gotten to know several folks through NAMS that I have started partnering with or see the potential for future partnerships. Partnerships mean increased exposure, list building and income opportunities.
- Online presence – Both myself personally and The Happypreneur name are more recognized and people know what I do wherever I go online. More people know who I am and see me as an authority to new solopreneurs trying to build an online business.
If you want to know more about what MyNams has to offer and if it might be right for you, go here.
OK, now let me tell you about the REAL Super Bowl Half Time Show!
For 30 minutes during the Super Bowl half time show, you can get a whopping 70% off 18 BIG courses, workshops, PLR and more! You really need to take an early look so you have time to pick and choose the ones you want because they will only be available for 30 minutes during the Super Bowl half time!
It truly is worth a look. There’s a lot of really good stuff here.
Hope your team wins, but don’t bet more than you can afford to lose! Enjoy the Super Bowl!