What a waste of good content. There is so much more you can do with the content you spent your time and energy creating that just parking it on your blog.
Every piece of content you create should do several things:
- drive traffic back to your blog or opt in page
- create a stronger and more vibrant online presence
- grow your community and circle of influence
Let’s look at just a few ways to repurpose your content over and over again to make these things happen:
- Publish your blog posts on content curation sites such as BizSugar.com and Internetbillboard.net
- Add your PowerPoint slides to slide share.net
- Read a blog post and create an audio
- Repurpose a blog post into a video
- Write a series of blog posts and turn them into a Kindle book
- Transcribe your podcasts and turned them into a Kindle book
- Take snippets of text from your blog posts and use them on Facebook and twitter
- Change up your blog posts just a bit and publish them on article directories
That’s just a few ideas to get you started, but if you do them all, your content will go a long way!
This is a great infographic by Ellen Britt.
Original infographic from Content Repurposing Strategies
Image: David Castillo Dominici