Information is what the Internet is built on. More people use the Internet to find information than any other reason. We spent 82% more time online this year that the previous year. An 82% increase is incredible. This only proves if you chose Information marketing as your business model, you chose well.
With so many people searching for information and so many people providing it, how do you stand out from the crowd? Here are 7 secrets to help you do just that:
1. Do more than what is expected of you. Go above and beyond. You’ve heard that content is king. Give away lots and lots of free content in the form of informative blog posts, videos, training, teleseminars and webinars. Just give it, without asking for anything in return. If others in your niche are giving away a free video a month, give away several. How hard is it to make a quick video? There’s nothing to it. Put your subscribers, your community first. Always give more.
2. You must believe in yourself and your business. You’ve got to believe in what you do. If you don’t, how can you expect anyone else to?
3.. You have to have customers to buy your products, you have to have a product line, for people to buy. A good business has to have a strategy to bring customers in the front and convert then into back end customers as well.. It takes effort.
4. Build your business on long term results not short term wealth. It’s called short term because it doesn’t last long. When you aim for immediate short term profits you sacrifice long term wealth. Your business must be built on a solid foundation.
5. Build a solid lasting profitable stand alone business before you diversify into multiple niches, websites and business models. You invest more time, effort and money to get each customer to make that first purchase and if you spread yourself too thin, your efforts will not be as effective in getting that customer to buy other products from you over and over again. Dig deep, not wide.
6. Choose a market where people are highly motivated to get results. A niche that has a pain you can ease. This is a market that people will pay for results if you offer results to them. A “hobby” market does not fill a desperate need. This kind market is affected by economy, trends, etc. A hobby takes 2nd place over pain and desperate need every time.
7. Excuses lead to mediocrity and failure. Stop making excuses why what yuou are doing isn’t working. What you do leads to the results you get. If it’s not working, take a good hard look at what you are doing and fix it.
Follow theses 7 secrets and you will be on your way to making money with your online business. If you’d like to learn more about this, watch this video.
I’d love to hear your “take away” on this. Please leave your comment below.