Headaches seem to be a really big health issue for so many people. Sometimes it’s as simple as a deficiency of some kind that a health/nutritional supplement or a really good probiotic could help. It could even be a blood sugar issue Other times it could be something that you are eating that triggers a headache.
Here are 7 common types of foods that just might be causing your headaches…
- Cheese – Tyramine is found in the breakdown of protein when foods age. Think about cheese. Do you get a headache after you’ve eaten a certain kind?
- Alcohol – consuming alcohol can cause increased blood flow which could trigger a headache.
- Chocolate – NOOOOOOO!!! Yes, while cocoa is actually good for your nerves, eating chocolate can cause some people headaches.
- Food Additives – Check labels and avoid foods that contain monosodium glutamate (MSG), yeast extract, hydrolyzed or autolyzed yeast, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP), hydrolyzed plant protein (HPP) and sodium caseinate. Many of these additives can trigger headaches.
- Bread – some yeasty breads and even pizza crust can be the culprits
- Wines and Tea – Some wine and teas contain Tannins which can cause headaches in some people.
- Hot Dogs and Lunch Meats – even pepperoni contain nitrates that make them taste better but can be a problem for some.
Something else to think about when you are dealing with headaches is poor gut health. I personally know several people who no longer have headaches or at least way fewer, because they got their gut/immune system straightened out.
So now you have several things to consider when trying to figure out where your headaches are coming from. If I can help guide you to the right alternative health supplements, I’d love to be of service.
Live Life Intentionally!
Feel free to share this if you got value!
Did This Help You? If so, I would really appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook.
Connect with me on Facebook
If you enjoyed this post please share, tweet and comment.